PDF Bear is a software that people can use to manage their PDF files efficiently. With this platform, it’s easy to convert, rotate, and add watermark to your PDFs. This article will give you the needed steps on how you can operate the mentioned tools. So here’s a quick guide on how to use some of PDF Bear’s tools.
Table of Contents
First on the list for being a handy tool is the PDF converter. This conversion tool works in two different ways. If you try using it, this PDF converter can convert important file formats such as PPT, Excel, Word, JPG, and HTML. It also works the other way around, converting from file formats like PBM, JBIG2, JPEG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP, PPT, Excel, or Word.
PDF Bear won’t store any files in their system, making all the uploaded and downloaded files secured. All of the files you edit or create will be automatically deleted from the server after one hour. Your files will stay private and confidential. Here’s how you can use this converting tool:
- Select the document and upload it in the conversion tab of PDF Bear from your smartphone or computer.
- This conversion tool will instantly read your data and convert it to the format you want.
- When the converted file is ready, start downloading or sharing it with other people.
- After the process, you can still compress or edit your PDF file if needed.
Rotate PDF Tools
With this tool, users can rotate their PDFs easily and quickly in less than 30 seconds. Start rotating your files with your preferred angle, and PDF Bear will provide a great solution to your problems if you have tons of files that you wish to rotate. It’s easy to rotate your documents, whether it’s many or one, you won’t encounter any problems. The instruction is pretty easy to follow, and your files will be rotated instantly and apply the changes. Follow the simple steps below:
- Drag and upload the data that you need to rotate.
- If the arrow appears, you can start rotating your files.
- After deciding on your preferred angle, apply the changes.
- After the process is finished, you can begin downloading or sharing the file.
Add Watermark Tools
By using this tool from PDF Bear, users can easily add the watermark they want on their PDF files easily. You can choose between the many ways on how to add a watermark on your PDF files. Another thing, PDF Bear, supports more features than just this function. To add to that, you can also check more PDF Bear features that will help you organize your files. Here’s the simple process to add watermark to your PDF files:
- Choose the data that you need to add a watermark.
- Place the image or text on your file.
- Choose the angle where you will put the watermark.
- After applying the changes, download the modified file quickly.
This software is quite useful, and users can access it anywhere and anytime they want with zero cost. Besides the mentioned tools, users can utilize PDF Bear in merging, compressing, protecting, splitting, or even unlocking their PDF files. Many users will recommend using this platform because it’s reliable and safe to use.